qTranslate X seems to work

Now that I have spent the whole day to set up the experiment, a multisite in WordPress and then subsequently work with the multisite language switcher, finally i gave up.
Seems that my Provider One.com, doesn’t support Subdomain Handling in WordPress.
Now I#m trying out the qTranslate X Plugin, which is far easier to install and better manageable. I’ll continue to write on this topic when I am more experienced in handling the plugin.

Enjoy !

WordPress App- first Attempts

Recently downloaded and installed the WordPress- App for Android from Google Play Store. This Post was created using this app. It seems to work at first sight.. Below is a picture that I created on my smartphone and uploaded to my blog using this app:

image